Career and Placement Services
Changing careers is a major decision that can affect every dimension of your life. That's why Search Consultants of Chaska recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs, and your goals.
How We Work
Fees. We are engaged by the employer. There is no cost to you for our services.
Confidentiality. Unlike conducting a job search on your own, we can help keep your resume confidential and off the job boards. And, we will not forward your resume to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
Getting Started. Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your profile.
Who We Work With
- CEO, CFO, COO, CTO/CIO, Presidents
- VP's, Directors, Managers, Supervisors
- Sales & Marketing
- Account Managers, Project Managers, Customer Service
- IT related positions
Our recruiters are specialists who often have extensive work experience within their focus areas and can help you connect with the leading companies in your industry.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
- Relocation Services: We offer relocation services for companies and candidates.
Search Consultants of Chaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer.